Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

And I'm off!!!

w00t! that rocked!!!

Burnt Face Man 4 Burnt Face Man 4

Do I get a prize David?

For being the only one to realise that your author comment is a Kurt Cobain quote, from when they played "About a Girl" on MTV Unplugged?

Light Sabers Fight X Light Sabers Fight X

You bastards!!

You stole our idea!! we did the whole live action star wars with flash super-imposed lightsabers a couple of weeks ago. get your own ideas next time, loser.

p.s. its "Kid Wars IV" if you want to see how it should be done.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Glitchy

Has anyone noticed how if you make the snake go round itself enough times, it creates copies that repeat over and over, it's really weird. Other than that, really good

Personal Painkiller Personal Painkiller

WTF?

How can this get such a high score, when we're in a time where we can make such beautiful games? The graphics sucked, the punk-o-matic music sucked, and for gods sakes, why send a bloke with a revolver against terrorists with AK47s and WMDs?

jwags1 responds:

hey dumbass, I'd like to see you do any better with the graphics, the punk-o-matic music didnt suck either, and most these people agree with me, and they werent ak 47's dipshit, they were uzis.
(obviously my flash was better than urs)

Arnold's Balance Dive Arnold's Balance Dive

Not Bad

nice one

-WaRpEd- -WaRpEd-

God Damnit Ryan!!!

The intro was really good but you had to screw it up by upping the tempo and making it all punk!!! God damnit all your songs sound the same!!!!

RyanPridgeon responds:

You're the only person that hasn't said the intro is gay. lol.

EDIT- If you don't like punk songs, don't review them complaining that they're punk.

Green Machine-Sixty Cycle Green Machine-Sixty Cycle

nice...

Looks like theres stiffer competition in the grunge category than punk. heh heh, good job.

525volts responds:

Got a new one up bro!! In the name of christ is the name. Go Vote!!

Hidden Depths Hidden Depths

nice

not bad. overloads though. i suggest you edit it